Before we headed to my parents, I checked the mail and look what arrived!
These are our "New House Announcements" that I mailed to the family.
The front side had our address at the bottom:
And the back side had our number and email address at the bottom:
The Saturday before Thanksgiving we all stayed the night at my parents so we could wake up early and make it to my dad's parents for their Thanksgiving. That night at my parents the electricity went out and we all hung out in the outdoor kitchen and made a fire and roasted marshmellows. Jax was being so funny - he wanted nothing to do with the "hot" mellows!
The Sunday before Thanksgiving, my dad's parents always have the family over to celebrate since we are all so busy Thursday.
Here are a few pics I snapped while there:
Nate and Jax having a cute bonding moment while watching the ducks.
We went to my parents Wednesday night and had a big family lunch Thursday. I hardly took any pics, but here is what I have.
This is the pumpkin cheesecake my mom and I made, it was delish!
Then off to his parents for their Thanksgiving dinner. We were stuffed. After dinner, Chance and his dad went to the cabin to hunt. On Friday his mom and I shopped till we dropped and then went to pick up Chance from the cabin.
My hunting man:
His mom made us chicken and dumplings and my favorite...SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE! YUM. It's so good and such an easy recipe. It was so nice to just relax and watch Christmas movies with them.
On Saturday, Chance and I packed it all up and headed back home because we wanted to work on the house a bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment