After meeting with our photographer/videographer, my mom and I got to work on getting her house ready for the party. We got a lot done on Friday night, so we just had to add the finishing touches, and be around for the food and margarita machine delivery.
People started arriving around 6, and the food and drinks started flowing.
We had a photo booth area set up and everyone loved it!
Me, Whitney (ex-roommate), Sam (college bestie) and Karina (ex-roommate)
Luke (Chance's childhood best friend), Chance, Jeff and Spencer (Chance's childhood best friend)
Chance, Ronnie, Matt, Nate and Jason
Chance and Matt (Chance's college best friend and our current roommate)
Chance and his mom
Ashley and Eddie
Ashley, Eddie and Me
Chance and I, Philip and Whitney, Cory and Karina (just got engaged in Italy over the summer)
Taylor Grandparents (Bob and Inge), Chance and Me
Chase, me, Mike, Sheri and my mom
Chance had also made life-size Jenga out of 2x4s!
We are so appreciative of the family and friends we have been blessed with, and thank everyone for coming. We love you all!
Matt rocking the sombrero
Stacey (sister), Mycah (best friend of 28 years), me and Mandy (sister)
This group of people all lived together in DeSoto when I was younger.
Kari (married to Tommy), Randy and Nannette Crow, my mom and dad, Tommy (married to Kari), & Sheri and Mike Allred.
Nannette and Tommy

Uncle Mike, Dad, Mike, and Chance's dad Jeff
We also had karaoke set up...and it was the hit of the party!
Chance and I serenading our guests...I'm sure they loved every minute of it! ;)
Matt rocking the sombrero
Stacey (sister), Mycah (best friend of 28 years), me and Mandy (sister)
This group of people all lived together in DeSoto when I was younger.
Kari (married to Tommy), Randy and Nannette Crow, my mom and dad, Tommy (married to Kari), & Sheri and Mike Allred.
Nannette and Tommy
Uncle Mike, Dad, Mike, and Chance's dad Jeff
We also had karaoke set up...and it was the hit of the party!
Chance and I serenading our guests...I'm sure they loved every minute of it! ;)
4am...we finally all called it a night.
A big thanks to my mom and dad for hosting this party. You guys do more for us than we could ever imagine, and we are incredibly grateful. Love you both so much!
-Chance and Lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment