Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Our 2 Yr Anniversary

Two years ago today I made Chance become FBO (Facebook official) with me...like forced him, haha not really ;)

We've been through so much in just these 2 short years, and I say short because I feel like it has flown by!

I am literally the luckiest girl in the world. This guy actually puts up with me and it amazes me ;)He is always there for me and no matter how I'm acting, he is always loving me. I couldn't ask for a better best friend or partner in life and can't wait to see what the future holds.Today he bought me 24 roses symbolizing the 24 months we've been together.
For those of you that know me, know that I'm obsessed with scrapbooking. This is how well Chance knows me...He bought me a card that looked like it had been "scrapbooked". He knows how much I love using the corner pieces to hold a picture to a page....you are so cute babe!
A few of my favorite pictures of us from the years:Top left - when we first started dating, while he worked at Public HouseTop right - 4th of July weekend down in Matagorda Bottom left - his last Sigma Chi formal ever Bottom right - our Masquerade ball from Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment