Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We took my mom to the mall to see a movie but the tickets were all sold out. We couldn't believe it! So we took her to Fossil to look at watches, since she wanted a new nice black one she could wear to work so we bought her this one:











After lunch we met the family at The Cheesecake Factory...the wait was forever because apparently after everyone takes their mom to the movies they take them to the Cheesecake Factory....but the wait was definitely worth it! Everything there is so good. The passion tea, that my mom says I ruin by adding so much sugar, the bread, appetizers, our meals...everything was tasty. I tried some of Stacey's, Mandy's and my mom's! :) After dinner we ordered cheesecake...the best part about coming to the Cheesecake Factory. Stacey and Mandy ordered Snickers Cheesecake, my mom ordered Key Lime Pie Cheesecake, Nate ordered Strawberry Cheesecake and I ordered the Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake....everything was so great. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures, not sure what we were thinking!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! You are the most amazing person I have ever met and couldn't imagine having anyone else as my mother. You have always been there for me and have made me into the strong and independent woman I am today. Couldn't have done it without you! I think it's crazy when I hear some girls say that they didn't get along with their moms while in high school and went through that whole phase, because you and I have been so close since day 1. I can't think of a single day where I went through that growing up phase, and wasn't close to you! You are my best friend and I cherish every moment we spend together. You are AMAZING! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment