Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kyler is TEN!

Today was my nephews 10th birthday. Since I work just down the road from his school, I thought it would be fun to take him lunch and cookies to celebrate.

I had such a great time with him, but forgot to take a picture :(

Later that night, we all met up at Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate some more.

Chance and I gave him a Target gift card and a Butterfinger (his favorite).

Stacey, Jason and Jax gave him cool Science experiment stuff, Pokemon card, a binder to hold all of his Pokemon cards, and a Butterfinger also.

Mandy, Ronnie and Ethan gave him some clothes, a huge airplane, a book (this kid reads more than any kid I know), and some other things...I can't remember :/

My mom had driven from Memphis to Little Rock earlier today and had just flown back to DFW, arrive at the airport and came straight to the party. She is such a great GiGi, always there! :) Her and Pops had already given their gifts to Kyler over the weekend at MiMi and Granddads.

We ate pizza, the boys all played, they collected tickets and traded them in for toys.
It was so sweet - Kyler and Ethan both traded their tickets in to get Jax a few things as well. They are so good with him.

We ended the night with awesome cake!













No comments:

Post a Comment