Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jaxon's 2nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my favorite 2 year old! You are getting so big and can't believe all the things you have learned. You are becoming such a perfect little man.













Jaxon's theme this year for his birthday was everything "Monsters" so I thought it would be fun to make a Monster costume. Jax was a little unsure at first but then when I took the head off and he realized it was me...he warmed up to the outfit. We thought it was important to introduce him to Monster before the party so he didn't see it for the first time in front of everyone and have a melt down. 












































































Later, once everyone had arrived we brought Monster out again for all the kids to see. I couldn't see anything in this costume so Chance had to lead me around the house so I didn't bump into anything. And it was about a million degrees inside the costume!








































A funny little video of Chance jumping and making Jax flop around. The part where Chance walks away is the best. He flings Jax and it's just so funny to me!



Jax with his favorite, GiGi!

No comments:

Post a Comment